Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well folks let me tell you 'bout Willy The whiner

Micheal_R

Staff member
He figured he was just the best silver miner,
So Mike and Royaltake him to a place for free
"I want to go and find more silver," says he

Up we go Revelstoke and all are havin' a ball,
Willy finds lots of silver, and that's not all,
A gold locket and gold chain he manages to find,
In spite of all those finds, he continues to whine,

"I want it to be old, not all this modern crap"
Snivels and cries and sprews a whole lot of pap,
So Royal and Willy get into a water fight,
Tossing lots of water, with all of theiir might.

After a time, they both stopped to think,
that maybe they'd be drier if the both jumped in the drink,
So shortly after that, they then started to boast,
and took out their hosilities upon their gentle host.

:

sunny skies, clear water

M

if Willy wants "old stuff" take him down to Grand Forks on a "parade day" ............i can't remember if they take off their lockets though :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I bet the poor schmuck wished he had his own puter about now............

Problem being that we have my desktop, my laptop, and Willys' laptop..... all on dial up.. :lol:

sunny skies, calm seas

M

n/t

n/t

it will very hard to leave! :) That was beautiful, but we need to see one some of all you guys and Alice!! Come on! The only people that could do anything weird with them are at your house! Did you get my email? :)

Your comment "The only people that could do anything weird with them are at your house!" :rofl: Will you be taking your camera? :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump:

other people's photos are Royal and now WillyP! I love photos as you all know. I think they add so much to a post! :) I keep trying to decide if I want to bring my camera or not. What do you all think??? :)