Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well folks I keep breaking teeth--had two front teeth fixed today &

Missouri -- Ma Betty

lost crown & fillings on another--broken jaw tooth with sharp edges; so dentist smoothed them out some so my tongue wouldn't get so sore--So far the cost is around $600 plus--so not sure I will be able to get all repaired, as body & teeth are falling apart --I don't think they like being 86-- LOL!! Hopefully most will be done by Winter, as Winter isn't good on an ole lady; especially one going to pieces! :rolleyes: Hope all are well as far as body, mind & soul are concerned! God Bless & let us Pray without ceasing--because complaining & not praying helps no one! Ma

Good mercy Betty that's what my wife is going though, God bless you and bring a healing to you:)

Thank you, Bro Bill & prayers of healing blessings for your wife , also! Needles to numb the teeth for drilling &/or extracting them isn't fun--I hate needles but better than the pain without having the gums numbed! By Praying for dentist & myself while he works --Jesus does help! Ma

I detect with a dentist…. Every time I go in he starts looking at new detectors on the internet.

Just think back 100 years ago, those folks had little relief from this kind of stuff.

TRUE! But in my grandma's time they still had needles & Meds & she hated them so badly that she would pull her own teeth--I guess working them loose enough until they came out--My sister & brother each did that with one of their teeth--didn't have the cost to have them pulled at the time! One old time dentist that I went to as a teenager in a small town to have a tooth pulled nearly smashed my lip off trying to pull it out with Pliers or something like them I think--instead of tooth my LIP really hurt--it was rough! Than another time when 18, after I graduated & moved to St. Louis, MO., I had a Wisdom Tooth pulled & that was stressful --They even wrapped a towel around my head---guess if I couldn't see it come out maybe I wouldn't hurt so badly--BUT DID! With Wisdom gone, I don't remember when the other three were pulled-- :rolleyes: ! Maybe the Leftist DEMS had all Wisdom Teeth pulled & their brains came out with the TEETH with all hope gone for them!?? :oops: Ma