Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well Duh!!

Royal

I decided to head north again tonight and headed over to my mothers to dig a few Hosta to take with me.

We had dug a few and she pointed out a big Beauty Bush that had three under it and it was hogging all the sunlight so I might as well take them.

I dug the first one and then she pointed out one that was way back under the bush. I pushed the follage aside and asked her to hold it back for me. She said sure and pulled it back and I shoved myself into position to dig.

All of a sudden I got stung on the top of my dang head! I swatted at it but thought it was a branch that had stuck me but I felt a dang bug on my head. It was a Fred bug because it was not squershed! :D I looked closer and saw it was a dang WASP!

I jumped back and yelled at mom that a dang wasp had stung me. She still stood there holding the follage and the dang wasps were all over the place. I had really pissed them off it seems. I yell for her to get the hell out of there before then nailed here too.

She comes over and said, "Yes, they build a big nest in there every year! You should have seen the one last year! It was as big as a basketball!" :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: Now why the hell didn't she tell me before we started digging?

I asked her and she said that she had told me about them last year. Now how the hell am I suppost to remember what she told me last year. She talks constantly and if I remembered everything she said my brain would be plumb full!!

Anyway, I am bug bit and heading north :D

n/t

n/t

Last year I was driving with the window down and one of those suckers came through the window and went down the back of my shirt. I nearly wrecked the truck as he nailed me 3 times between the shoulder blades before I could get stopped and rip my shirt off!

of those wasp bees...would have been a fantastic "action photo." Say, how about taking a photo of the wasp bee nest when you come home from Roscommon? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: