Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well dear folks....Ma has overdone in trying to get ready to sell my home and me lower back, hips and ole aching muscles and bones are letting me know

Ma Betty in MO

gotten real close to Ms. Icy Hot because Old Arthur (itis) is screaming and my aching back is yelling....So using Icy Hot Medication Rub and swallowing Vicodin Pain Pills when needed helps to calm them to shut up for awhile! :lol: Otherwise I am getting a lot done when able to keep working at it and get enough sleep and rest! :thumbup: God is good and still give Him the praise and glory or I wouldn't be able to do anything but complain which I try not to do but talk to God in Jesus' name by prayer and asking for help, relief and peace! Amen! Love ya all, Sister Betty :angel: (Ma)

those vicoden pills sure do take the pains away. Don't push things too much, the Lord has a plan for you, Steve in so la

Hang in there, God will ease your aches. Praying here.

and because of poor health, it don't take much to cause this ole lady to hurt, ache and moan, but Praise God....I start over again in the afternoon and work about 4-5 hrs at the most to do more and work out the aches and pains until I quit and go to bed and then oh, even to turn over, is a struggle...so after some rest, I start working all over again....after applying Icy Hot all night and take another pain pill in the morning and at night again so I can have less aching all night! God is good and you youngins don't understand the aches and pains of the elderly but will when living long enough! :shrug: God is with me, so do not doubt that and He loves you and is with you, also! Amen! Ma

late in the mornings and God gives me strength to continue my work of sorting and moving boxes in basement...still have one bedroom and garage to do, as yet! I Praise God for what He does for me and I pray and ask God what I can do for Him in Jesus' name! Haven't written poems for a looooong time, but busy posting on the forums and doing what I can to get my home up for sale...just not ready yet but working towards it! May God Bless you and Nancy in your beautiful, new home and go get the gold, it is waiting for you with God's help of finding it! Amen! :angel: Sister Betty