Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WELL<<<< CRAP!!!!!

Micheal_R

Staff member
it seems as though that Alice and I are in a 'If it wasn't for bad luck, we would have no luck at all' stage in our lives right now. Ever had a time when pretty much everything that can go wrong, does??

First. Alice is still in the hospital [as expected] getting her antibiotics 3 times per day by intravenous. This would normally be okay except that her INR test [it determines inflammation along with a whole buncha other things] indicated that the inflammation is not subsiding. To the doc, this means that the infection is still present.Hence the last 28 days seem to have done no good. Now she is on the newest 'miracle drug' called tazocin. Supposed to work very well. However, it would appear that she will have to make her stay in the hospital a little longer.

On top of that, the tazocin that was supposed to be here last Friday, was shipped to the wrong hospital and thus, did not arrive until today. We can thank the interior health for that screwup.

On top of that, our gentle, peaceful river has decided to go on a rampage and create all sorts of havoc. Fortunately, the flooding is in the lower corner of the property so the house is still okay. Basement is still dry[with only a little water in the sump hole]. However, others downstream are not as fortunate and the whole neighbourhood is getting out to help those people who need it. [Willy, Orlando, Wayne and possibly Rob{You can never tell with those easterners :)} may have heard this on the news]

Also forgot to mention that I had to manufacture a traction setup for Alice since the hospital up there is not geared for that. Luckliy, I got a new TIG machine so I snapped one out of stainless. :)

Anyway, sorry I have not had the time to post more. I will try to be more diligent.

On a positive note, really things cannot get too much worse so the only way to go now is up!!!!! :) :) :)

calm seas, sunny skies

M

n/t

And that is something that no disappointment or river can take from you guys. Please tell Alice that I'm thinking about her and you because I am. Just wished that there were words that could help more. Across the miles Mike, my heart feels deeply for you both and I continue to hope and pray that this chapter for you guys soon reaches it's welcome end. All the best to you both with an "extra warm" embrace for Alice.

Rob and Grace

My friend i am sorry to hear that and know this! The rest of the world is due for some very bad luck cause it seems your family and mine has hogged it for quite a while :shrug:
I did not realise that you had flooding probs there, thought it was south of you.
Please remember me to Alice, that sweet lil girl who ate all the smoked Salmon and blamed you:biggrin:
I have not even been on the puter for quite a while. A waterline sprung a leak in the ceiling of the laundry room.....yes the &%^#@$ CEILING! The retard that built this place ran the hot line from the water heater and the cold line as well, up the wall and overhead to go down to the washer cause he was too lazy or stupid to go underneath! I got a bunch of drywalling to do after waking at 4 am to the sound of water running through the ceiling:rant: A few other things but no point going into it.
My best to you folks! I gotta go back to my mudding and taping.
Everyone please take care i will be back here soon.
Wayne

Anything I can do to help? I was hoping to come up this coming weekend but maybe not a good time. Keep us posted. Our prayers are surely with you and Alice. Keep the faith!

I have sat here at this key board for thirty minutes with a numbness since reading your posted message...words can not express my heartfelt feelings of sadness and despair at this moment. You and Alice will be in our prayers and our daily thoughts. Please hang in there and say "Hello!" to Alice for us. Kelley (Texas) :sad:

each day is a day closer to being cured! All the best!

Dave

n/t