Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well CMD folks Ma voted today, but only with God's help...

Missouri--Ma Betty

First of all I've been under the weather and haven't felt well nor getting a lot of sleep so been tired most of the time and was this morning! I finally was able to get dressed and ready to go, because I am sore and very slow in doing anything! I have Cellulitis in my legs and if anyone knows what that is will know I don't get around too easily! Second, I drove to the polling place about 2:30 to vote but no parking places close enough to poll for me to walk to it, as I cannot walk very far and with COPD and damp weather, I wasn't breathing enough oxygen, so a big struggle to walk and to get where I needed to for voting! I drove by 4 times and still couldn't park; therefore, I drove back home and knocked on my neighbor's door, who happened to be home because he is gone a lot, but PTL, he helped me to get to the poll by driving me there and letting me out! He voted at 11:00 AM but took him an hour and one-half to get through the whole processing thing, as there were so many voters filling this great big Auditorium voting place! He was going to pick me up after I was finished but I got through much quicker by not waiting in line to place by ballot into the Electrical Machine...it was over an hour in wait and I just couldn't stand that long, so I put mine in the White Box that was there for those who didn't want to stand in line and wait for the machine! I put my ballot in it but it was almost full and pushed it down inside and got me a I Voted sticker!

Couldn't get hold of my neighbor, for his phone wasn't available to talk to him, even though he gave me his number to call so he could come and get me when I was ready to leave! Called, called, called and kept calling and was not able to get through to him, so I waited a little while and then went outside and watched ppl leave and I thought I need to ask someone if they live near me and if they could take me to my home! Well, sure enough, PTL, this one man somewhere in his 50's....wasn't afraid to ask him, although he was a stranger, and he did live in the opposite direction but went and got his truck while I waited for him to come and pick me up in front of the polling place! He helped me into his truck (nice man) and we introduced ourselves and his name is Kirk, we said, glad to meet you! I gave him directions to my place and he brought me home and I Thanked Him and said, God Bless you!

Tried and tried calling my neighbor not realizing he was home, for I thought he had gone someplace to eat and had turned his phone off, but about 5:30 he knocked on my door and I told him I had called and called but operator kept saying, that he wasn't available! He said, Guess I better check on that and he is hard of hearing and wears hearing aids! But anyway after writing a book about my being able to get to the poll and getting to vote....my Savior and Lord, Jesus, was in it all the time or I would never have been able to vote, although satan had done his best to stop me...but PTL, I didn't quit and won over him! I used to be very bashful, but not any more, for I am learning to ask for help for I need help most of the time...even to get up and down stairs in the polling area! Always God is good and He is good all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hope you are well soon, and that God blesses the USA!

Thanks Mike, for your prayers and the USA is blessed for God answered our prayers because Trump has just been declared the 45th president and Hillary has conceded! He won Pennsylvania which brought him over the top! Praise the Lord and Thank God for helping us to win and let us keep praying for Trump for protection and for godly wisdom that he will make good decisions and grow in the Lord Jesus Christ by having His love within his heart with obedience for continued guidance by the Holy Spirit of God! Praise His holy name, Jesus! Amen! God is good and He is good all the time! And they said that Trump could never win and BO and Hillary said definitely she would win and tried but the rigging and stealing of ballots were caught...well at least most of them! We the ppl have spoken, voted and We have WON! Amen & Amen! :angel: Ma

Prayers for you Ma. Hope your health improves and your feeling better soon. Glad you could get out to vote. God bless you my friend.

Thank you Martin for your prayers and since being out in the damp and cooler weather, yesterday, my cold has gone down into my lungs and now I have Bronchitis and my cough is worse! Not feeling well but still going with God's blessings and I know He is my Healer and my Provider, so I do not worry nor fear of what may come, for Jesus is with me and will never leave me! I am not well and haven't been for a long time, but I know for Whom I live and Whom lives within me and greater is He, God's Holy Spirit, than satan in the world who causes all sicknesses and death! As long as my Lord needs me to witness and live for His righteousness than I will be here and will continue on living in His love and blessings with hope and prayers for those who have not Jesus, as Savior and Lord, to believe in Him and be saved unto eternal life....especially, my children and loved ones! God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma