Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, built new computer up. Back online again.

George-CT

Had fun getting the parts and building it up. Still tweaking it up and trying to get used to Vista 64 bit. Tossed in 8 gig of memory to keep it happy as Vista uses the first 2 gig up right away. I got the free upgrade with Vista to install Windows 7 which is 64 bit also hense the extra memory for down the road. Down side is they are just getting up to speed on the software with the 64 bit drivers. I have XP also on another drive so I can go that way. Got my first SATA drive also, 500 gig. Plenty of room there for my needs. Added in a DVD& CD play record unit. Thats was my wife's want for it as she gets a lot of DVD's from friends with horse stuff on them and she had to play them on TV upstairs.

No bike riding here to speak of except for 1 day with my buddy from Washington State. Rains just about everyday at some point for the last month. Repaired the driveway twice now from these quick 3 inch rain falls in 45 minutes. Really washes the hills on our driveway. Had to do it again today as all the process gravel was washed out again last night with a quick 2.5 inch burst. Crazy weather. Glad its not in the snow season, if 1 inch of rain equals a foot of snow we would have 7 feet on the ground here now.

So that's my update on the past week or so. Missed the place but hated the blackberry. Now I have a lot of email to read.
Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend.

George-CT

Sounds like a fine computor!

Now to find the time to use it!

Happy 4th of July to you too George!!

CJ