Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well both my Goldens are on a road trip to Tesoro tomorrw. Now I am really unhappy. :stretcher: :cry:

Both? What's up? I got mine out yesterday and fooled around in the yard awhile trying to figure out the different tones. I didn't get an owners manual with it. Guess I'll print the one on their website. I hope it's a quick round trip on yours!

Yeah, you need to give us more input! Why are they going home?

It seems to be pretty much spot on. I did get an opportunity to test it yesterday (Sunday) for a couple of hours. Unlike you, I didn't have it long enough to learn it before sending in. Now the learning process begins for me.
Pap

You hunting in briars?

Mike

I got this real old spot I have been hunting. Everything is down 8+ more like 10,12 and 14"s. I am tired of messing around so tomorrow the CZ3D with the Back hoe coil (10.5") goes on. Should have done this a week ago instead of messing around with all the other detectors. It is fun to play but, now is the time to get serious. I am also going to put my 12.5" coil on my GT. So some real deep old stuff ought to start comming up. Might even bring the SE with the 10X14" excellerator tomorrow. No more messing around. I need to put my 9.5" back on my 6000XLPRO and hunt in the SAT. MODE. Had the X70 and 10.5" 7.5 Khz on today and it just ain't deep enough. I guess my Goldens will have to wait. Old places and deep silver come first :rofl: . We old guys just think that way. So Swingy Thingy gets used tomorrow. That is a life saver for us old guys and the heavy machines. HH Ya'll. May All Your Days Be Filled With Gold. Jerry aka Tinfoil