Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well been busy

Royal

My puter has been acting up, I have not been able to watch videos much because of something running in the background. They kept stopping and starting and was a pain. I decided to format it again and it sure takes a lot of time to get everything loaded again. I still am in the process.

I got to hunt that old resort today and I am sure it has never been hunted. Surprised me for sure. I found coins all over the place, some were eyeballed. Problem is they are all clad so far :( I was told the place was there for at least 60-70 years so there has to be silver but it is going to take a while to clear the clad out. Oh well, It is only 3.5 miles from home and I can hit it as I feel like it.

My old knees can only take so much squatting at a session

n/t

I don't figure I have to have some magic machine to find coins. It is the guy behind the machine, not the machine.

Now days I only have so many squats in me and yesterday has my thighs sore this morning.

n/t

well giving me the gears as Mary is always saying.

I remember all the detector wars and it all came down to one thing. A good man with a piece of crap he is used to will really make a lazy man with the latest gadget look silly.

I ain't much with this XLT but there is not much I miss with my 1280X ! Just too dang heavy for land. If I had dug any more yesterday I would not be able to walk today :D Getting old :super:

pie plate and broom handle and find stuff. Just finds stuff. Sounds like a great spot to enjoy all summer. I been wanting to get out
at the ponds, but water is still cold so its just left overs that I've hit pretty hard. No one in the salt water here at 58 degrees to often.

n/t

n/t

found 14 coins. Nothing worth much but out of the first 7, four were laying on the surface. I can not believe nobody has hunted this place. There has to be silver there though.

n/t

crap but it is not my grass. I always make it neat.

Way to go Royal. Gotta keep things neat or give up the hobby!!

Glad you're getting out there Friend and perhaps the old legs will loosen up after a while.

Gotta love the mystery of what the next signal brings!!

CJ