Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well , as usual, we are busy again... Alice has recieved her date for he new knee to be put in.. It is March 2nd..

Micheal_R

Staff member
and of course, that means there is much to be caught up. I have missed being on regularyly and only being able to dart in and read the posts. However, by this time next week, she will have had it done and then she will be almost 100% again. What a novel concept... Walking around with no pain. :)

But I will have to watch out when I take her arrowheading,,,, then she will be able to walk a normal distance.

So if it seems as though I am not here as much as I was,..... well that is right. But it will get better.

calm seas

M

Truly an inspiration to us all ! You both remain in my thought's and prayers (not just words) and I look forward to Alice kicking your butt on the beaches.:)

n/t

n/t

and she will be able to enjoy the summer with you. Far change from last summer:thumbup:

I have a friend who had a knee replacement last year. After it healed, he had his other one done. It is truly amazing the way he gets around now! Be sure and do all the physical therapy--no pain,no gain:)

Lil Brother

and thank goodness it will soon end and things will return to normal again. You two will be in my prayers and thoughts these next few weeks. When things finally get back to being normal, I wonder who will find the most arrowheads. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)