Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, all you big bad metal detectorists! :detecting: I can

Sunny

officially join you bad boy club! Lookie what I found yesterday!

Well, HEY! It's better than barbed wire or an transmission!

[attachment 45366 Ring-002.jpg]

[attachment 45367 Ring-004.jpg]

[attachment 45368 Ring-003.jpg]

WTG Sunny! Before you know it you will be hooked now! There won't be a lost ring or old coin safe from you! I guess you already taught them brothers how to fish.....Whats next, teaching them how to detect!:lol: (Sorry John and Tom)

Good find Sunny,It looks sliver and old.How deep and what kind of area was you hunting.All Ronnie rings are founded in them cars he steal for a buck. AL.

n/t

They are fun to find and you must be getting better with the detector than you were at Mikes. Corse if we were talking tonnage, you won :D

n/t

about my "hairy" knuckles, I am so laughing my ass off! I saw that in the photo, thought about "photo shopping " it, but just waxed my knuckles instead. How embarressing! When I read Frank's comment, I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

By the way, all of you :biteme: I will secretly email Mikie, Al, bobeast, Dan and Ron my story! The rest of you can make up your own! :rofl:

And by the way, I did paint the one finger nail pink, just for the photo!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

n/t