Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Welcome to the new Minelab "Equinox" Forum!

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
We'll get the pictures up as soon as we can do some artwork up. Thanks for using Find's Treasure Forums...

[attachment 349825 EQUINOX-Product-800-600px.png]

Guvner..

Great! Look forward to spending time here!

Thanks !

I am definitely buying 2 of these . The Equinox will prove to be a cross between the ET and the Terra 705 with the best of both Worlds . Minelab looks to have brought something into the game that will kill off the Deus. The only thing they should have done was to bring it out much earlier .

Better late than never . Roll on when i get my hands on 1 .

Good name for the machine too .
Better than recent names like CTX / E.Trac / X.Terra . The last good ones were the Explorer / Sovereign and the Excalibur / Musketeer .
Anyone would think that Minelab has rehired their old staff they made redundant over the last few years .

Glad to be part of this great detector launch i will be getting the 800

I've been using the Deus for 4 years now - this looks very interesting and I have a few places perfect for putting this through its paces....$899???

Maybe the biggest surprise of all....

I believe they said Feb 2018 is the target.

Thanks G for the new forum. Looking forward to seeing some of you early adopters results in the real world. This Equinox is gonna reek havoc in the mid price range imo.

Wonder what the sales direction/Pitch will be in regard to the CTX.

Will it outperform there FBS technology or is it really the same thing. Thought CTX had multi frequency.
Looks like the Equinox ticks a lot of the same boxes and design as the Deus.Hope my Ctx still punches as deep but feel the Equinox has better erognonmics ,screen,weight,wireless.
Never really felt the weight of the CTX though was a problem....just the crap sealing arrangement in water.Wish minelab would release a fix to the visual STATUS BAR on the CTX...CAnt see what MODE your in as the top BAr is SO SMALL.
Anyway sure the 800 will be 1 inch better than the 600 and 1 deeper than the 3030

This would be my first minelab. Started saving for a multi freq unit from a solid company. Been using Tesoro's so long gotta upgrade so this looks really good. Cant wait for user reports, and a spec sheet!

Randy Dee on the MLO who was at the Rally and saw the UK distributor said it will be early December when they are released for sale .
Hope so .

Interesting.... like the light weight look!
Just wondeting if the updates if pitched will actually ever happen, like the case with CTX.
Still pissed about that and know it was a marketing and profit situation.
I look at it, as a bait and switch to be perfectly honest.
Dont get me wrong, I love my CTX, just upset that I feel we were all misled and scammed. I think ML should offer a nice discount on this new machine, to us original CTX purchasers that still own and use the CTX.
Like me, I would buy it with that discount even though I use CTX all the time.

Any comments or like feelings?

HH

they cant use the update as a lure anymore :lmfao: they burnt that bridge :buds:

So they are down to price point.... unfortunately the prior decisions by companies often end up that way. Thru dhould have listened To those of us barking about things early on CTX days. Guess they ate smarter than is lemings...
Only time will tell, I'll wait for reviews before being on the first order list, regardless of the reasonable pricing. I'm scared and cautious from last go around. Actually, wonder if this will put pressure on XP to reduce their price. Maybe a price war to the $500s... NOT!