Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Welcome 2010 part I

MONKOO8

Hey Everyone,
Happy New Years! I have been seeing all of the great finds. Have been catching up on all of the posts from winters past and springs present. I'm "Dig"n everything thats goin' on. Two Hundred, multiple hundred coin days, fur silver, big silver, rings, beachy gold, st.digalot. Its all a lot of fun.
Inspired I crawled out of hibernation a few weeks back..."am sure my southern winter could be consider'd summer to some of you northern folks, but it was still a good bit of time to chill out and mellow. Well once seasons' changed here I happen'd to get out and detect a couple of times have some luck and wouldn't you know it...ol'tect'n fevers' struck again.
Gonna try an catch ya'll up with the pics...first weekend out Feb 20ish Sat(left) and Sun(right) at same location. Closed out Sat (4hrsish) with a 59' Washington silver which was really cool...also only quarter of the day. [attachment 158336 003.JPG] [attachment 158337 008.JPG] [attachment 158338 011.JPG]
The next pic is of the following two weekend jaunts. The Kennedy half 85' was a first and with those four wheats that makes at least ten of those to come out of that small yard without a piece of silver. that third weekend was a bust..
[attachment 158339 006.JPG]
The next pic is of three days the following week. The 48' quarter came from the same location as the previous piece of silver. End of Marchish, that hunt lasted about an hour an a half.
[attachment 158341 007.JPG]
I hope you all enjoy the pics and keep postin' your own.
Part two "Easter Week" is in the mail and should be here in a few days.
Happy Hunting!
oh yah...usin' GTI 25OO sensitivity 8 to 9.5

:usaflag:Love those silver quarters...nice finds !!:super:

Alright!:clapping:WTG!:thumbup:Nice finds!:please:Good clad haul!:super:Congrats on the silver!:cheers:Thanks for sharing!:wiggle:Happy Hunting!:)