Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekly round up

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Mixed bag of finds from a couple short hunts. Lots of different settings and the 6 inch and stock coils used. Beach, yards and a ghost town all fell victim LOL
HH Jeff

Very cool finds man I really like the iron cross and civil war coat button! Coins are great to I don’t find many buffalo’s that look that nice!
Mark

That Buffalo got the "treatment" it was red and couldn't read the date so I didn't have much to loose lol Thanks Mark
HH Jeff

Dipped in jewelry cleaning acid {insta clean} then lightly buffed it with red jewelers rouge, pretty harsh but it worked out fine.
HH Jeff

Ted S said:
Jeff...Were you in one of the field programs to find such a nice variety of items?
I was actually doing a lot of comparison hunting last week getting ready for a trip to England. Park 2, field 1 and 2 all would hit 12 inch Indians and wheats in the wild. All setting were the same recovery 4, Iron
HH Jeff

Some amazing finds,not sure if you have been to the UK before but hope you find some of our silver or even gold hammered coins,i guess we take our history for granted most of the time,but even after all these years still amazes me what a massive array of history we have and still keep finding.

The Equinox certainly has found some stunning finds since it was launched about 18+ months ago.

Mega said:
Some amazing finds,not sure if you have been to the UK before but hope you find some of our silver or even gold hammered coins,i guess we take our history for granted most of the time,but even after all these years still amazes me what a massive array of history we have and still keep finding.

The Equinox certainly has found some stunning finds since it was launched about 18+ months ago.
This will be my third trip with the Equinox. Your history is captivating to say the least, our detecting finds locally only go back 175 years. I really like your saying at the bottom that pretty well sums it!
HH Jeff

Great Job I'll be glad when I learn the Nox as well as alot of you guys have. Only have 45 hours on mine so far.HH

What part of the UK will you be detecting near ?? Colchester is often the main area for roman history !!

tremendous week !

Thanks Todd !! Looking forward to some of your big Treasures, there out there waiting :detecting:
HH Jeff