Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend wrap up hunt 10 silvers and silver ring

Mark kus

This park we hunted yesterday I’ve never found a silver in!!! With two other well know machines Etrac and Deus it’s loaded with old iron and lots of nails
We started our hunt in the parking area nailed two mercs friend got a 1953 Washington and we had some wheats and clad also.
So I said let’s go hit the old living quarters which dates to the early 1930’s it’s right on LIS Long Island sound same settings I’ve been using park 2 5 tones iron 1 recovery 3-4
The coins just kept coming all dimes I nailed 8 dimes dates 1918S 1944 1936 1924 1941 1945 1926 1935 two Rosie’s 1947 and 1953 amazing no repeat dates! And a couple of old registration tags no silver quarters for me.
I’ve hit this spot in the pass with my Etrac and never pulled a single dime maybe because of all the iron most of the signals were iffy and it payed off!
I really like this machine I’ve got it down to where I like my settings thank you Minelab!
Jacob also got two Mercs with his Washington.
HH
Mark

Another great hunt! I switched to park 2 and 5 tone with my 600. Seems to work rather well!

PryorCreekJoe said:
Congrats on the shinny! How many silvers do you have for the year?
Thanks to be honest I’m not sure over well over 50 that’s a conservative guess.
I had over 20 past two weeks lol...
I like my nox
Mark

Ted S said:
Another great hunt! I switched to park 2 and 5 tone with my 600. Seems to work rather well!
Thanks it works well for me my friends I detect with are all using it and finding silver I dig the iffy ones that are deeper sometimes the silver is masked rusty nail or piece of iron
Happens a lot especially this spot I hunted this weekend I’m assuming the bigger targets like quarters nickels were picked here but not the dimes lol
HH
Mark

I believe 61 silver coins for this year so far..