Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend silver finds

Mark kus

I started off on the beach yesterday hit a wheat and some clad only spent a half hour because I had to work I also hit the two earrings on the beach 925 made in Mexico in the same hole!!!That’s a first!
Today I went back to the small green I hit my quarter trifecta at today I hit the 1964 Canadian dime first then the 1936 mercury and a 1940 quarter close by under a tree then I moved over along side the road and had another perfect silver quarter signal which I filmed which turned out to be a 1944 Washington...
Mark

https://youtu.be/iYBAx9K0nAE

Nice results.. those silver coins cannot hide from the Equinox it seems!
Been a while since I found a silver quarter.. got one last Spring, but gave it to the property owners daughter who
was helping me get the dates off of the coins I was finding.

mkus,

I am convinced that nobody in your area knows what a metal detector is but you. :blink: It seems like soon as your coil hits the ground you are posting silver, silver and then more silver :rofl:

Keep up the super great finds!

Thanks guys I just hit obvious spots that look like they’re going to produce and surprisingly they do got a mercury this am on the beach by my house hitting the low spots and dark sand almost always pays off.
HH
Mark

Thanks the beaches here got hit hard with the last Noreaster so I'll be hitting those a lot now hopefully some gold.
Mark