Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt with some silver!

Mark kus

Hit up the local fairgrounds Saturday for a 1950 Rosie and a 1943 merc and some clad .
Today I went back to the 1930’s school and it’s still producing finds a musket ball a brass flag holder which I was almost positive it was a silver half!
Then had a 1942 quarter and a 1941 merc and a silver Tiffany heart and some clad and 24 wheats.
Using field 2 sensitivity 21-23 when able iron bias 2 recovery 6.
HH
Mark

Wow! Nice finds.

About 5 to 1 one odds that's Pretty good Mark! My last hunt was 0 silvers and the one before was 3 silvers and no cents :shrug:
HH Jeff

Thanks guys I know this school has a lot of wheat pennies! So far 116 and 18 silvers out of the school yard
Mark

Thanks guys I have all my good finds from this year separated so I will do a tally see what the total is some real nice finds I cant decide which is my favorite.
Mark