Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend hunt Nice SLQ with date!

Mark kus

Trooper and I headed to this small green I’ve been at two times this past Saturday and I was just starting and J had a nice signal it was a 1944 mercury stuck on my shovel! It looked like it had another coin stuck to it which was a wheat penny.
I was working the edge along the main road when I had a deep high tone 30-31 about 7” down was the 1925 SLQ my second one out of this small green that’s is not a scratch on it very strange toning on it.
Gary got a Mercury and a nice token I ended up with a big wheat spill 5-6 pennies same hole the the flat button came from the woods near a field close by the 1953 Rosie was from a curb strip near e I live on Sunday this years been a good year for SLQ’S for me the 1917 one I found is one of my favorite finds this year looks brand new!
Settings are field 2 recovery 5-6 iron bias 0 sensitivity as high as I can go ..
HH

Well done Mark, hope he weather doesn't catch you like it has here 7 for a low tonite.
HH Jeff

Thanks yeah Jeff supposed to get cold here in Ct today tomorrow I have a hunt planned in mid state back to walnut hill park
Mark

Good job, congratulations!

Weather will be cold here today in NJ, so we are right behind you with that situation.

Tony