Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend goods silver and 1 gold

Mark kus

I hunted a park I’ve done very well in sat for the 1902 Indian and the 1944 mercury then hunted another old park working the road where a old stonewall was got the 1/20 14k ring it rang up high in the 20’s field 2.and the wasted copper.
Today I hit a a old parking area near my house sensitivity cranked 25 and I pulled 3 Mercury’s I’ve hunted this spot to death in park 2 so changing up modes helped 1936 another 1944 and a 1918 S also got some clad and wheats
HH
Mark

Like the ring do you think its old or new? & Silver and Copper is always a welcome find in my plug holes :) Congrats Dude!!!!!!

Mike K

Thanks guys I got a bust on the copper any ideas?

Ct copper ???

Thank guys I know there are so many coppers seems like KG’s are very common 2 copper this week same spot I’m thinking there has to be some old silver here I’ll keep on looking.

Mike K (Ohio) said:
Like the ring do you think its old or new? & Silver and Copper is always a welcome find in my plug holes :) Congrats Dude!!!!!!

Mike K
Not to sure Mike it was not that deep 3-4" working the edges of a very old park and stonewall..

Ted S said:
I wish I could find 1/2 of what you get! Nice work!
Thanks Ted I put my time in that's for sure.
Mark