Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend finds with silver..

Mark kus

I hunted a few spots a beach where I found the 2 reale and a old ice cream stand the beach gave up the ring and the black silver 1959 Washington a 1963 Rosie and the buffalo the ice
cream stand gave up the 1944 Mercury and a 1956 Rosie and the old pewter button.
I found probably close to $20.00 in clad also a couple nice old buckles the ring is a honker beach find fits my thumb rang up 13 using field 2 and beach 2 ..
HHMark

Very Nice Finds Mark!!! Do you remember what the buff's numbers were? 11 or 12? and How deep was it? Congrats on a great weekend Haul!!!!!

Mike K

Very nice find.

Thanks everyone Mike the nickel was on the beach in the area where it was dug up it was a solid 12 4” deep it has a 6 last digit probably a 1926
Mark

Here’s the ring rang up 12 -13 thought it was a nickel lol no markings
Mark