Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend finds big silver!

Mark kus

Stayed close to home Friday after work and hit a field that I have never found silver in and working the edges I had a solid 34-35 I knew big silver so a nice clean pinpoint and plug and right in the middle was a 1942 walker !
Today we hunted a old school pulled a few wheats and then a incredible gold gilt button then a 1942 mercury and a bunch of clad I had over $18.00 this weekend and one Sacajawea ..
As I headed home I decided to try the nox in a spot I’ve only used my Deus and found two silver Rosie’s in a little island which I’ve completely hit with my Deus I was surprised!!
The I hit a 1962 English one penny 14 wheats and a ton of pennies!
All park 2 recovery 6 iron 0 GB 0
HH
Mark

Thanks Dan Yep with the nox it’s usually a solid 35 my 3 one since the start of 2019!

I SO love Walkers,they’re such a pretty coin. You just keep on rollin’ Mark! You’ve got LOTS to find around there,keep it coming!

Thanks everyone I dug some old buckles to I hunted the field yesterday where I found the walker with a friend and no silver with two noxes but I did find a old CT license plate that holds the aluminum reg tags I’ve been finding.
And as usual the walker was at the far corner along the edge behind a cedar tree I love hunting the edges!