Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We should be seeing Sunny's creative talents bursting forth soon :D

Royal

You know I posted that story about Ghost Towns and Porcupine Turds a while back and I could tell that Sunny could not wait to get her hands on some nice fresh turds. In fact I think she made reference to it in her reply. Hillbilly girls are talented in making use of natural things for their pretties. I meantioned a Porcupine Turd Neckless and she seemed to get excited. Seemed like it to me anyway. Arkie John seemed to think she would be thrilled anyway. I had to assume that because he was laughing too much to give me a real accurate handle on her feelings about this kind of natural gift.

Well I went back to the turd pile, no easy feat by the way, as it is a mile back in the woods. I went back with a bag and fetched up the best of the pile for our little hillbilly buddy.

I packaged them up and sent them off to her, just knowing she would be thrilled. Hillbilly gals are like that. I had to be careful that she didn't get all mushy and all. Turned out she didn't. I am not really sure she appreciated all the effort and expence I went to to gather the turds, package them up, write out the neckless making instructions and all but I figure she knows what I can do with the rest of the pile. Don't seem real sanitary though and it could constipate a feller up real bad :surprised:

Anyway, now she has a chance to shine!! Maybe a Porcupine Turd Santa for her Christmas tree this year. Maybe a Porcupine Turd TREE!! :D:D:D:D:D I guess I am artistic my own self :D

i am sure i would have had several more wives if only i had not stuck with the old wore out "candy and flowers" routine:shrug: I stand in awe of the MASTER!:clapping::devil:

the single ones and Porkupine Turds to the married ones. :D

Better yet.....we'll just call him "Rusty"! :rofl:

Now maybe I could russle up a few skunk turds [at least from the skunks that the Jacks have not killed!!] and send them off. It would be a pretty nice matching gift from Canada and she could mount her brooch in a circlet of them :) :) :)

sunny skies

M

was the last time Scott supprised you with a turd of any kind? Maybe a possum or a snake or something like that.

Takes a special kind of feller to think up an original gift like that, even if you have to do all the making and such..:D:D:D:D::D

I can not have any chocolate chip cookies so do not send any down this way. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

or any cookies with dark chocolate looking chips in them! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)