Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We need rain.....................

Kelley (Texas)

Well, the weatherman put the screws to us again, promised rain, and then teased us! Oh, we got rain, if you want to call it rain. Picture watching the sky at night for a shooting star, wait a while and you will finally see one, right? It is the same way with this rain that the lying weatherman predicted. All the neighbors are sitting out in the front yards in lawn chairs and every so often you hear someone say,

up in the Portland area and figure it is lucky that George Bush can not run next time. I am sure it is all his fault that the weather is so horrible and now I hear that the output of the sun is lower so he has really done it now. Screwing with the sun now. Old Thunder Thighs is gonna take him to task for that!!!

Good to see you posting Fred. I was beginning to think that everyone had died. It looks like Sunny doesn't like us any more and a few others are rather scarce too!!

we have record rainfall here. Across western Canada it is the warmest winter on record, but Alaska has temps down to 60 below!
I hope things change for you, it may be a wet summer!
Wayne

some much needed relief soon. At least, I hope you do. We were in almost the same shape until a week or so ago when it came a good soaking rain for a day or two. Today we are enjoying some more of it.

I know Texas needs it more than us and I don't want to rub it in, but I've been inside all day listening to the rain drops. I can't complain.

Glad to see you are posting Fred. I thought there was a drought there too.

Bless you friend,

Lil Brother:)

weather is so strange. A couple of weeks back, it was chilly for a change, and while at the office I looked out my window and it was snowing like crazy! ALRIGHT! I thought, let's shut down and go home. Well, it snowed like crazy for about fifteen minutes, then the sun came out and the high was almost sixty degrees! Glad I'm not the only person mixed up! :confused:

stay gone for long, you know that! I'm not dead yet, but it isn't for lack of trying on some's part. More later!

2 inches the other day,and since early this morning we've got another 3.5,the burn pit is full of water and everyone around the area is hoping they take the outdoor burn ban off.

i got a bunch of oak leaves piled up so i hope they do to,i raked most of them away from the house and down near the burn pit so i won't have to move them so far when they do take it off.

watched the weather and nearly every county in texas is under a burn ban,glad to see you posting.

Texas and Oklahoma does not need any more brush fires. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

talk to Wayne or Orlando. They have been getting so much rain , it is crazy!!!

Calm seas

M