Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We have a treat for bikers coming tomorrow.

George-CT

Don't know how many of your have seen OC Choppers or Orange County Choppers on TV. They build all custom bikes and are on the TV as a family. Wacky bunch but build some nice stuff. They will all be here tomorrow at the club and at the bike shops. Gonna see if I can get some pictures with them and some of their bikes.

Geo

and the two boys humor him quite often? I seldom watch TV, but I saw a Video on the Internet recently when this biker family business built a choper bike with a crane on the back of it. If this is the same people, they are funny to watch. Sure wish you would try and get some pictures and post them on the Forum. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

They built one for the Firemen in 911, and just about everyone one else. They do nice work....They are kinda of hard on each other.
They just moved to the TLC channel....They are making some serious money. Their custom bikes start at 150 grand. The grumpy old man is a big sucker.....Actually, his sons are not that small either. I like their custom work when they do it all and not the combination of factory custom stuff. Jessie James does all custom, he is very good also but builds more of the radical choppers like that orange one you saw the other day at the Bac-dor pictures.......

Here is OCC web site....Nice bikes they build... http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/occ/index.html

I just charged the battery pack up for camera.

Geo

We took the old gas motor from my Grandmothers discarded washer and mounted it to a bike frame. One of my uncles found a rear wheel from a motor bike and mounted it. We put a pulley on the engine, then a belt to the real wheel. When you stopped, the engine stopped and you would have to push it to start it again. My other uncle painted it for me. It was lots of fun to ride, fast down hill, would barely make it up hill. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

opened his nasty mouth whichever came first. What a way to raise and treat kids. Full credit to their creations tho.

parenting at all. I guess he was the one who started the bike building on the old style stuff, but his kids have advanced to the newer stuff and from what I see, they are what makes it work now. I'm not sure how much of it is show, and how much is really him. Yet, deep down I suspect a lot of what you see in his attitude is really him.

Geo

engine concept. I've seen them at the old one lung engines at the fairs. Big step up from the scrub board at the brook for sure.
We had a lot of those direct drive gas power somethings. Usually lawn mower engines off those old real to real type mowers. Most of mine went into boats as that was my major mode of transportation then. We were always building something to push a boat, barge around, or lift up a telephone pole, piling to drive in with a jet pump to build more docks... Or even use to lighters andjust drown each other with the pumps from a distance.... It was great for water blasting warf rats off the side of the lobster pound. Sounds like ou had some great inocent times down on the farm there Fred.

Geo

n/t