Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We have a little snow and

Royal

I hit it with the blower for the first time. Not much but we have a lot to come.
[attachment 111096 home.jpg]

My neighbor Lance traps as a hobby and got these Coyote the last couple weeks. He has a couple badger there too. I thought some might find the pictures interesting
[attachment 111095 LanceCoyoteweb.jpg]

than the ones we find down here in South Texas. Also, while we have no snow today, we are in winters death grip at 53 degrees at the moment...it looks bad outside, no sun. Things will be better tomorrow with the temperature forecast of 70 degrees. Thanks for posting the pictures. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

really cold here also. More like January weather. Ground is frozen here now and that don't happen until around December 10 as a rule.
Today its been blowing heavy, steady 30 mph winds, day and night. We have a storm off shore, with that counter clockwise spin, its jamming that northern weather right in here. All the water was frozen this morning solid, not just the window pane ice.

Looks like your trapper neighbor is putting a nice dent in the coyote population. They ones here are more blonde.. I heard some yapping last night just over the hill. The deer hunters out there now will put a dent in them.

That shot of the snow sure wakes me up to whats comming. I'm not in a rush for that, I still have work to do on a wide plow I'm welding on my tractor when I get mobile again. Still kinda grounded here right now. Wife says I'm like a caged animal pacing back and forth.

Tnx for post.

Geo-Ct

n/t

n/t

n/t

[attachment 111126 winter1.jpg]
[attachment 111127 winter2.jpg]
[attachment 111128 winter3.jpg]
[attachment 111129 winter4.jpg]
[attachment 111130 winter5.jpg]
[attachment 111131 winter6.jpg]

n/t