Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We had a pit bike gathering this weekend at the club.

George-CT

These are usually little 50cc bikes for kids. The guys like them for riding around the track grounds where ever they go as they are allowed, being not to fast. However, with a few tweaks here and there its amazing what they will do. These bikes only come up to and adults knees and for me its to easy to get hurt on them as your legs are way out there, yet these things worked over will still move right along. To give you and idea, here are a couple of the guys playing on a jump we have down in the lot. You can get these air borne pretty good. Though some of you might be surprised what a 50cc can do. Not many pictures on this system YET, but that will change.

George-CT

I lack the skill to ride one of these little bikes and would probably get hurt riding one. Say, you take some good bike pictures. Kelley (Texas) :)

little bike like that! Can't be enough suspension travel for an adult rider i'm thinking...ouch!:biggrin:

I ache to even imagine it now days.

Went kayaking yesterday and spent 6 hours on the river. It started out as a great day but the last two hours were overcast and very windy. I dang near was frozen when I got off the river. We clean the river and I spent a lot of time in the water and it really sapped me.

It looks like those kids are having a ball and I hope they appreciate all the work you adults put into that track. Has to be a lot of dedication and expense too. Good job:thumbup:

n/t

adults that don't want to grow up. This was a fun part of a lot of our lives and we don't let go to easy. It is fun for sure. We have and entire class from 50cc to 110cc as long as its a pit bike, nothing full scale. We have guys running them that are in their 50's. I personally try to stay off them as they are easy for and adult to get hurt on. Nothing fits and adult body. I have enough broken stuff on this body. We race again tomorrow night on them but its raining now, again, and promise of more tomorrow afternoon. Got this Ark almost finished. All I need is the 2 blondes, 2 red heads, ah, you get the picture.

Geo

if memory serves me right, it seldom does lately....Had a heat deflector in the exhaust.....Think it was a 90cc or something gear for moving around the woods. Geo

I did trials on a Beta Alp... I loved that bike... It was better than I ever could be so I could never abuse it. :):

Meanwhile, I had a ball. Cannot do that now.... Much too sore.

Fair winds

Micheal