Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We had a little hill climb at the club today.

George-CT

Just our club guys charging up a hill threw the tree's. Just before it we had a Hare Scramble use that part of the hill to make it more interesting with all the loose dirt. You can see the trench they made, but they were coming at it with speed. The Hill Clim guys had to start at the bottom, and each time they made it move up a bike length till they were on the hill. A lot of flips overs, one in a tree etc. Some came close to making it. Figured I'd post a few. Perfect day for it.

George-CT

That shot of the bike upside down is pretty intimidating. No way for me to even try that any more. But the kids like it..that is what matters

Calm seas

Mikie

fall colors. I know the motels, hotels, camp grounds are booked solid right now as all the leafers wander around New England this time of year. Deer season will start soon afterwords and then the hunters will have it all, then it all goes to the skiers and snow boarders.
I like the season changes that force new things to happen around you. My son is up on what the call the Mohawk Trail today in the Berkshires in Mass. Beautiful area if you like leaves. He and car load of college students are on a photo safari. I might try it during the week on the bike as there will be less traffic. See how the weather goes, cold front coming in tonight and that can change things here fast.

That bike in the tree was from a guy who tried to stay with it but as it went over he tossed it to the side to keep it off him and it hung in the tree. We have one race event left this coming weekend, Oct 25 and its open to the general public, or OPEN practice. Should be a good time, then we winterize the sprinkler system, rest rooms, dose the track one more time more for snowmobiles and thats how it stay until spring. We took the first race of 2009 this coming year so our first race is April 2nd. Took about a crap shoot. Might be all mud, rain or snow. A little early even for us but the tracks up in Maine are closing down, people are not traveling up there anymore because of fuel cost and its a 5 hour run one way. So we are filling in the gaps We dozed the track yesterday also for next weekend and now have the sprinklers on to wet and pack it. Here is a shot of our efforts. What looks like 3 jumps right in front is actually done in one hop by the better riders. Here is a shot of both, with the second one my son testing it out as a one hop jump rather than 3.

George-CT