Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We got white stuff today....nasty white out. slippery roads and...

Pete in MI

first time driving the RV in snow conditions,,,,,,,slowed down to 45 on I-94,,,,,lots of cars slid off the roadway

Supposed to be warmer later next week so maybe can still get some digging in, Be careful, be safe, pray before going anywhere for safety on the roads - slow down. Want you all to have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Safe one as well.

Sure was good to see you guys Tuesday night and Thursday for lunch. Have a blessed Christmas

We got flurries and that was it. Supposed to be 60 Christmas. I don't ever remember it that warm.

A blessed CHRISTmas to you and all your kin. God bless them all and keep them safe. In Jesus name. Amen

I remember one Christmas eve it rained and the night crawlers were out. Have a blessed and Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours.

Don't know if Mike will make much yet but the wrecker companies, body shops and insurance companies will make money,

A Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas to you Mike. We will make it to Chicago one of these days.

That would be crazy catching night crawlers on Christmas.

Hi Pete! Be careful and watchful out there in all that white stuff....which makes the roads slick and dangerous to drive! No snow here in S.E. Mo as yet! It rains once in a while but no bad conditions like ice and etc . ! Hope you get to travel a lot and see the USA! May God Bless and watch over you as you travel to and fro! Amen! Ma