Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We finished... Just now!!!!

Micheal_R

Staff member
The roof is done and we are now water tight.. No more drips coming down on to my head at night. I will post a couple of pics tomorrow.

Feels really good to be able to relax.

Sunny skies

M

must be someone special coming, i thought Royal was waterproof? even tho he wimps about the cold a lot, :D
Did you strip the roof and save it for a bonfire to keep the guests warm?
WTG my friend!
Wayne

.....I'm expecting a Ace 250 in mail soon,just a back up to the Minelab,glad the roof is finished,take care Orlando BC

I am headed north for a week in the morning. I don't have a web connection up there now but maybe I will get another miserable dial-up server for a while. I have been through a bunch but found out recently that high speed is available now. I get up there permanently I will get it but can not afford two of them.

Looking forward to seeing Mike and Alice again and sure wish you were going to be able to join us.

n/t

However, now that it is finished, I am hoping to get out more now that the lake is dropping. Ii is down more now, than it was when Royal was here last year. It will be down even more when he gets here this year. :)

sunny skies

M

n/t

you crazy suckers were calling that bear and he threatened that Eagle with a rock!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/41936127_2cd5/bc/audio/Calling+Bear.mp3?bfLEvKDB3U8lGfDT

"I've got a rock" eagle call.. :rofl::rofl: And the wounded deer whimper!! :lol:

Really looking forward to it!!

Sunny skies

M

n/t

Just what exactly did you say to her last time when you were up here?? :)\r\n\r\n sunny skies\r\n\r\n M

i would choose her mother!
She would be about my age too:D
Carol is going to Alberta for three weeks soon and will return on Oct 23, just in time to start some unusual new therapy.
Just seems unlikely i can make it.
Best to you both my friends
Wayne