Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We finally made it to Florida, and have very

Sunny

sucky internet service! You guys BEHAVE yourselves while I am away! :lol:

[attachment 60784 FrontYardDestin002.jpg]Our Front Yard until Sunday!(A few bugs lost their lives on the way down1:ROFL:

[attachment 60783 FrontYardDestin001.jpg] Bar's OPEN! :biggrin:

Scott takes care of the yard and you handle the cooking and cleaning........and mix the drinks !!:lol:

n/t

I sure hope that you are doing the women things like doing the cooking, cleaning the motor home, cleaning any fish caught, running to the store for supplies...Scott worked hard to earn that vacation and you should be doing everything possible to make it fun for him. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

enjoyng retirement!!

Lets see now, BC in the spring. Florida a couple months later in a RV. Fall, maybe another trip west?? Winter, skiing. In between, relaxing trips to the rest homes to be waited on hand and foot. Up here they call them Hospitals :D

Scott should be commended for his loyalty. Heck, he even buys her smokes at 5 bucka a pack!!! She had better hold on to that guy!!

I think she said that she has a liven in cook too!!:surprised:

Retirement is good....

I wonder if the cook was brought along with them? Hummmmmm??? Is there maid quarters in that RV???

n/t

He has been a good husband to her...gives her permission to do just about anything she wants to do. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

n/t