Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

we could use some prayers for the night and day

Dirtlooter

with all of the intense snow and bad weather elsewhere, it seems trivial to ask for prayers for our home tonight and tomorrow because of the ice storm building up here in western Ark. We have gone thru several bad ice storms in the last 15 years, one left us without power for over 4 weeks, the last one was almost ten days. We are actually more concerned about our home, being a trailer and having very large pines close to it. We live in a camp grounds park, renting the spot and the owners had promised to cut a particular one after the last storm but still haven't done so. it has huge limbs which could do a lot of damage to our home and the icing has already begun. so we would appreceate all prayers towards this. I know that our Lord is concerned about all of our concerns, being the God of all details from the smallest to the biggest. I thank all of you for your prayers and pray that you are blessed as well. Jerry

I sure will. I know how bad ice storms can be. All we are getting here in Kentucky is lots of snow. They say we will get around a foot. I will keep yall in my prayers.

n/t

We awoke to another ice land, everything covered in ice but thanks to the Lord, we have power (all electric) and no big limbs down around the trailer. last years ice storm meant several days of clean up afterwards, we live in between a steep mountain and a smaller one, everything is up and down and the ice shuts everything down. We gave thanks and had communion, giving thanks for the passover of the storm's damages. our prayers go out for all who are dealing with the ice and snow. we just realized that there are people around us that are running generators and yet we have power... Praises to our Lord