Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We are in Virginia! :).....

Sunny

attending our son's "ring figure" weekend as it is referred to. Basically it is where we get to present him with his Senior Ring for next year. They make a really big deal about it, as it should be. We are simply amazed he will will be a Senior so soon, and are very proud of him.

It is also scarey, because he will be going to school to learn to fly Apache Helicopters, and we all know where they fly. It has been his dream since he was a freshman in High School, so.....that's what he wants to do, and as I well know, whatever he wants to achieve, he usually does. Whatever the future holds for him, I will always know in my heart that he is following his dreams and some of us cannot say we did this with our lives.

I have my laptop, for the first time on a trip. It is picking up wireless signal from VMI. So, that at least keeps me in touch with the forum and my emails, at least what time allows while I am here. There are a lot of different meetings and ceremonies we are attending in honor of the class of 2007. One being a formal "ball", in which I have to waltz with Nathan. Now it's been a long time since I waltzed, and an even longer time since I had to dress up in a formal. I found the perfect one, one that looks like a mom instead of a "prom date's" dress. None of this low cut, no back junk. I just did not want to embarress him. I think it is a nice dress, tho. Now if I can just dance in it! I love to dance, but you have to have a willing partner. I think Nathan is actually looking forward to it, but told me I HAD to let HIM lead! :)

I'll touch base with you soon,
Sunny

the change he has made, and like the idea, just had some questions, but it went away to ???????? Can you not reply to a sticky??? :)

Enjoy yourselves. Hope the "Elvismobile" made it and that it didn't break you! :D

Keep us posted. Tell Nathan to wear his steel toed boots at the dance and he'll do just fine.

Love you much

Johnboy

Saturday! :lol: Just kidding! You know how I feel about Novembers, tho, and I decided to just skip Saturday all together. Will you let Lil Brother know?

We will have a good time up here. Nate is really excited and I just hope I can dance without tripping. I won't be jumping off of any table tops, that's for sure! :lol:

I will tell him hello and good luck from you. Keep in touch. ILY, Your Lil Sis

..that when it takes two minutes to get up after falling off, it's time to hang up 'them' spurs. :lol:

Yup! I'll tell Thomas that we'll just have to make do by goin' to the deer woods :D that day with a couple turkey samiches in our pockets!! (twist our arms)

Have a WONDERFUL time. It's been ever bit of 10 days since you have had some "time away." :D :D :D

to Canada anytime over Virginia! I will talk to you soon. I am so glad I got my putor fixed so I could bring it! Love you, Sis

you must open the sticky to read it. Not the best situation but at least the story stays put. We can always go back to the old way if the forum wishes but I thought the storys were gone too fast.

Don't worry too much about the Waltz. Just 1-2-3-1-2-3- and relax. Post a picture of you in your gown. Scott is a lucky man :D

Looks like you made it in record time. Have a great time and tell Nathan we're proud of him.

Listen to Royal though....123123; you can tell he has waltzed before!

Oh yeah, thanks for the VMI tee-shirt,(in advance):lol: See you when you get back. ILY

Lil Brother:)

n/t

all of you one, but I can't afford to by jack, after we pay the tuition. Heck, by the the time he graduates, I could have bought a beautiful new house!!!

I'll give him you message,and see you soon! ILY, Linda

everyone I sell it to!:cheekkiss:

I always buy XX or XXX because I never know how much they will shrink, especially the resort t-shirts.

I have not washed the one you got me though. I have not worn it so I just might save it for when I get sick and skinny

Quote] "in my dress"? You asked me a while ago where you had "said the wrong thing", said you did not do that dintcha?.......i'll only "bust" you this one time....OK? :rofl::rofl::rofl: