Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WE are almost done the hall and bedrooms..

Micheal_R

Staff member
Some of you can picture this because toy have been here. However, for those who have not.... we have been gutting the house.. The old carpet has been turfed and we replaced it with bamboo flooring. The hallway used to look like the black hole of Calcutta. Now, however, it is bright, appears larger and is inviting.

Only the living room to do and then a well earned relax and rest. :)

you can see in this shot, the hallway and the colour of the carpet. And the underlay was absolutely disgusting.... smelled musty and stale.

[attachment 69973 flyrod-tackle-box.jpg]

[attachment 69974 bamboo-floor-007.jpg]

This is the room that guests stay in.. The walls are going to be painted yet... but the floor is nice.

[attachment 69975 bamboo-floor-005.jpg]

Sure is a lot nicer now.

Fair winds

Mikie

n/t

I put down a new laminate floor last year in the family room / kitchen. Sure made a big difference in the light like your hallway.
Only took a year for my left thumbnail to grow back too!:rofl:

It is the air hose for the nailer so I guess Willy could get a 'blow job' with it rather than a shower.... :)

Hope that I do not offend anyone

Calm seas

Mikie

n/t

n/t

Someone can tell that you took pride in doing that work...beautiful work. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

My wife has been after me to tear up the carpet and do the floors in red oak here. I might make that a project this winter while stuck indoors. I've been looking at the pre finished wood. I've been watching your projects there all year. Your getting this Do it yourself stuff down to a science. Geo-CT