Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We are all pretty tired But I could not let a moment further go by without thanking Arkie...

Micheal_R

Staff member
Sunny came up today. She is every bit as delightful a person as we see on the forum; bubbly, effervescent and does not take crap from either Royal or me :) :). I am sorry that Willy did not get a chance to meet her but with any luck, perhaps next year.

But Arkie...... a class man if ever there was one. He sent , with Sunny, the most beautifully home crafted turkey call. And not only that, it was sent in its own black walnut and oak case. Arkie, I am unable to thank you enough for this special gift. I cannot comprehend the amount of care, time and love that went into this creation. Thank you so very much. I hope one day, the lord and health permitting, to be able to meet you, Tom, Fred, and so many others on the forum.

I am proud to be able to call you friend.

Sunny skies, clear water, calm seas, fair winds

M

very thoughtful gift you sent is a measure of your character and i also am proud to know you and your so special family.
Wayne

So glad you like the turkey call. Ones like it have been in use for hundreds of years by Native Americans. They take a lot of getting used to and are not user friendly at first. Nevertheless, they are nice to 'look at.'

If we ever get a chance to hunt turkeys together, and you bring the call out too soon, I'll just put you on the other side of a ravine and you can scare 'em to me. :D How's that for a plan? :lol::lol:

But as I told you a couple months ago...what goes around, comes around.

I am jealous of Linda that she is there with you all. Next time I'm comin' with her! It will be such a delight to see all my friends face to face. :)

Have a great time up there and don't take any of Linda's stuff. Otherwise, she'll come back down here to Arkansas thinkin' that she can get away with it. :lol:

Be safe and take a bunch of photos. I likes 'em! <><

aj

Psalms 71

Suffice it to say that I will let Linda tell you of her finds and experiences.. Really good for a first timer on the hunt too :)

Out to do the horses and then I will try to talk her into posting [if she is not too tired after those hot springs]

Sunny skies

M

Yep Brother, when I tell you all the stories I have to tell, and this just being my actual full day here, you and Lil Brother will come with me the next time, regardless, and maybe even Scott. I am in one of the most beautiful places in the world, and have been busy from sun up until sundown, whether it be here at the house, or seeing the sights.

I have done everything from shovel the horse poop, to laying with much glee in the hot springs. I was a wonderful day and beautiful every where the eye looks.

I told Alice she would have to quit feeding me so good, or I will not get into my jeans, it will be sweats going home for sure.

Mike was so stunned at your beautiful turkey call. I even attempted to show them how to use it, and made it sound not bad, well......not good either, so we will call you again and you will have to give a phone demonstration.

I love you brother, and next time dammit, you and Tom better be here. I cannot tell you how much both of your names have come up during the day, saying how much you both would love this.

Oh.....by the way, Royal is whining about our "hunt" we had for a little while this afternoon. I found a pretty good arrowhead, and Mike found one, but Royal is wanting the one's we found so bad......not gonna happen. I might teach him how to find one some other time!

They will send a photo of it tomorrow.

Later, Lil Sis

Just lurking around and wanted to tell all of you that I am thinking of you. It really sounds like paradise and I would love to see B. C.

Hey Linda, bring me an arrowhead and I will build a frame for it and put it in my den! When Royal isn't looking, why don't you place one on the ground and "act like" he found it? :lol:

Also, bring me a tee-shirt, but not a cheesy one; you know, like "my sister went to B C and all I got was this lousy t- shirt". I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Thanks to all of you for watchin over my sis! Watch out though because I'm sure by now you have figured out that she is full of bull#%$&!

Blessings to all,

Lil Brother:)

offered to Royal to pitch out an arrowhead and let him find it, but he didn't think that was funny! All kidding aside, all these people are just like I imagined. Any visitor here is treated like royalty! Alice is a superb horsemaster, and there is nothing she and Mikey cannot do. I have been treated with the utmost respect and the friendship that I knew apparent from the first time I ever posted on this forum! I fear having to buy new pants, as Alice is also a superb cook. Home made bread, home made jam, home made cookies,.....seriously, I have not seen her open a can.

Mike makes a wonderful wine, and it really helps me to relax. I am taking less medication right now than I have had to take in a long long time.

The only thing that could make it better is to be sharing it with you and Arkie, as I know that you would be having as good a time as I am. Everyone here is just awesome.

ILY, :)