Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wayne.....ever hear of a game called "Alaskan Tag"? :look:

WillyP

I guess it is a game, otherwise he'd jump into the truck. Unless he had a buddy like Royal who would lock the @*%/?+& door. :biggrin:

[attachment 86542 bear1.jpg]
[attachment 86543 Bear2.jpg]
[attachment 86544 Bear3.jpg]
[attachment 86545 Bear4.jpg]
[attachment 86546 Bear5.jpg]
[attachment 86547 Bear6.jpg]

I'm tired just looking at this.

[attachment 86548 beardog.jpg]

i still think it is an absolute anomaly. Most Eskimos i knew used their dogs to hunt those Bears and lost more than a few. When i was spending time in the Arctic, late 60's, we were instructed to never wander about alone or without a big gun!

reminds me of the time that I had a guy that roomed with me. He was going through a divorce and I was loose at the time. He had a new truck and was always messing with me. Or maybe it was the other way around.

He liked to sleep late on the weekends and I always was an early riser. I got up and made some pancakes. I had a bunch left over and before I left for work I took them and tore them up and scattered them all over the truck. Birds did what birds do and ate them. Birds do what birds do after they eat and the truce looked similar to that car, not as much but you get the idea. :D He was pizzed. :D

n/t

I have ridden in a truck with Willy. This fellas britches would have to be worse for sure!!:surprised:

n/t

pristine reputation. Rob lies too!!:blink:

n/t