Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:wave: Hi everyone!

Sunny

Just wanted to let all of you know that I am still alive and kickin'! This is the first time I have had my computer up in days, but thought I better check in or I might get kicked out of the club. I am feeling okay. This problem is going to be one that has to be dealt with in many treatments but hopefully with a good outcome by the end. The treatments are about 3 weeks apart, and they are outpatient, so that is good. While enduring one of them, it gets really intense pain wise, and just about the time I am ready to yell "Uncle", they slip some of that "happy juice" in the IV and turn me into sleeping baby! :lol: So, I feel good with this doctor, and know he will not quite on me until he gets my "problem" solved. Hopefully I will be back to myself in no time and I will once again get to be in all my friends good company here on the forum. I miss you all, but will do the best I can!

I see we have some new posters, and of course all the rest of you that make me laugh out loud. I will try and be better about keeping up. With all of your prayers and the laughter you bring, I am bound to get better.

Love, Sunny :)

not having it up for days but it is good to see you post. By your picture you are as pretty as ever. We sure miss you around here. Maybe Shelia will visit more often if you are around more. We don't care if the meds get you goofy! Personally I never noticed the difference:rofl: We loves ya goofy.

We have had a few posters show up and I am always happy to see new blood but sure hate to lose the old blood!

Good to hear from you buddy:thumbup:

tell Fred to go to his room, just on general principles? He is trying hard to get me in trouble AGAIN and i dunno what to do:biggrin:

n/t

he doing to you Wayner? It's hard for me to get on to him to hard, cause he's still my favorite cowboy! But if he's slippin' up again, I'll straighten him out for you! :rofl:

n/t

Heather and Brayden just left a few minutes ago, laughing all the way to the car...I could hear her laughing as she drove off. When I came back into the house, I found Debbie sitting at the kitchen table laughing while trying to call my sister.

A few minutes earlier, I tried to tell Brayden the nursery rhyme story about Humpty Dumpty and sorta got confused and mixed two different stories into one story. I told how Humpty Dumpty would tell a lie and his nose grew longer and longer with each lie. The nose finally got so long that he lost his balance and fell off the highway overpass, breaking his nose and body into thousands of pieces. Folks tried to glue him back together using super glue, but it did not work. They finally gave up and swept the pieces of Humpty Dumpty into a dust pan, then dumped the pieces into a dumpster behind the grocery store.

As she was telling my sister about the nursery rhyme story that I told Brayden, I went out back with my dog "Sadie." Then I came back into the house to get a cup of coffee...Debbie looked at me and started laughing again, laughing until her face turned red. Tomorrow, I am going to buy a book with nursery rhyme stories...next time I will do better. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

It made my week! I am so glad to see you back and hearing of your good news! You take care of yourself and I am SURE you will be back to your old self before you know it! You have been in our prayers every day and will continue to be. We miss you here and will be waiting for the day you feel up to posting regularly again. Until that time,take care of yourself and keep on keeping on!

Coo-eeeee Linda, it's great to see you back on deck again. You gotta take it slow and easy when you are recuperating or it will take longer, especially when you are over 30. I hope you have a good Dr too, as that is half the battle sometimes!
Sheila.

n/t