Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof pots seals :surrender:

solmer

Hi, some posts down I was asking about sealed pots, now I've located what I need but I can't buy them.... distributors sells only big amount not a pair or so. Does anybody know where to get them ? Do you have 3 and want to sell them? Please contact me and I'll buy them

Thanks for looking.

Happy Finds !!!

APM Hexseal

You didn't mention which part number you're looking for, but it looks like Mouser Electronics sells them.

http://www.mouser.com/

Here's the page in their catalog that I found them on...

http://www.mouser.com/catalog/633/1598.pdf

Are they waterproof, or just water resistant? If you try them, please let me know how they work out. I may have a use for them too.

I have used the Mouser toggle switch boots and they work very well, so I would think that there shaft seals would work good also.

Hi !, thank you very much for the info. I'm planning to use APM hexseal on my project. I've placed and order but i need to check how much cost shipping to my location since I'm located at Spain :wacko: ..........

I'll keep you informed about how works into the real world (the water :) )

Happy Finds !!!