Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

waterhounds fire side chat !

My fellow Christian detectorist , I have only been with you a short while, and I have openly shared my testimony and struggles with you guys . and I have still felt loved and accepted thank you . My wife and I read the daily bread, in Touch Ministries, and beside Still Waters daily devotionals. Of course they're all based on God's holy precious word . Once in awhile I wonder how this David koresh, Waco Texas and Jim Jones things can happen to Christians . Its a crying shame , what happened ? Then my wife was reading one of the daily devotionals and they put in the front of still waters ministries reader responses, and someone wrote " I do not need your book at all. You see I'm in a church where the teachings come from a living Apostle of Jesus Christ". And my wife looked up that church and we found out that these people have their own bible written by a mans teachings , BINGO! Yet claim to be Christians , no wonder GODS holy real word says don't let them come into your home . weve had two of these groups visit us through the years , and they never came with the plain heart changing gospel of Jesus Christ , they had the teachings of a man , a prophetess or their Jesus was not GOD . well my bible says loud and clear in the beginning was the word and the Word was with God and the Word was God he was in the beginning with God all things were made through him and without him nothing was made that was made. And later....the word became flesh and dwelt Among Us . The sacrifice for sin has to be perfect and only god is perfect ,it obviously would take God's holy blood to cleanse ever filthy perverted disgusting murderous Wicked sin from Adams to the last person born on earth , not just a good perfect nice man , I need gods holy blood through his son JESUS , these Christians and I think many were , took their worship and eyes off JESUS and GODS only written word, and started following a man, and they were not listening to the holy spirit's warnings , and I have noticed some of these false teachers can be very loud and charismatic or smooth and slow talking and gentle speaking , now I know why my old friend who went home to be with the Lord would say " that's not what my King James Bible says ". Oh, before I forget, do you remember that old hymn...Stay on the firing line! Waterhound

As for how people like Koresh and Jones can become like that. I would say they were never a washed in the blood saved Christians. A true Christian after receiving Christ is a changed person. They don't go on living like they always did. They will strive to live each day pleasing to the Lord. Their heart is changed forever. Can they back slide, or make mistakes? Sure. But they will feel conviction and seek repentance.

That so true mike ! A real christian has a heart and life changing faith, even if it takes years, they are becoming more like Jesus . I heard a baptist pastor preach a message if a real christian falls that means they were heading the right way , get up ! Repent apply the blood and move on, and learn from it ask god for more strength, but a non believer has no desire to do that .

I fall almost daily to some extent. But GOD always picks me up. He is an awesome GOD.

I post on FB and it makes me so sad that so many claim to be Christians but live as sinners and if we admonish them for different things in their life....they come unglued and say, I am holier than thou and say I am judging but cannot judge that only God can...well we can judge them by the fruit they bear and if it is not righteous fruit for Jesus than they are not of God but of satan....which too many Democrats as well as many others are today because satan has them blind and deaf, spiritually, to the real true Word of God! Because the Democrat Party is a godless party and believe in murdering and torturing the innocent babies who cannot speak for themselves! So to me satan's children love sacrificing blood of the innocent which makes me sad and angry at the same time! Money, greed and selfishness is the Root of All EVIL! And so many cannot or will not awaken unto the truth and see God's Word for what it is saying and that His Children need to follow once adopted into His family as a Jew! Prayers go forth even for my own children and other relatives who need to awaken to the truth and live it for themselves! AMEN! :angel: Ma

I feel the same way, siter ma betty ! I want the old america back , when you could tell the difference between a man and a women, and they prayed in school .

Ka Boom ! Sister a Betty you just used both barrels of your gospel truth gun , on that last post , if a liberal dem was on this forum their face would beet red or blue with anger

A Child of God strives to please Him in every way, but like our mortal father and/or mother, He will forgive when we seek His forgiveness and say we are sorry! He knows we are human and weak without the strength of Jesus to carry us through for He is our power and our strength to endure and overcome all things! We can't do it on our own....That is why we are to believe in Him, walk on His straight and narrow path by faith in Who He is....our Savior and our Lord! No one can call Jesus Lord on this earth unless we know Him as our personal Savior and Lord, but when standing before God on His Judgment Day, everyone will kneel before Him with every tongue confessing Jesus Christ is Lord; so better to do it now and have eternal life with Him in new Jerusalem City when He sets His Kingdom upon a new earth with new heavens someday! Better to live in peace, joy and love than to be punished in Hell's Fire until cast into the Lake of Fire which is eternal death!

John 3:1--- God loved us so much that He came in the flesh of man, Himself, to die in every sinner's place, for it is not His will that anyone should perish but that all should have everlasting life with Him! Sins nor sinners will ever be in His eternal city! Where Jesus' light is, darkness cannot be and sinners live in darkness for they love darkness more than they love light! Jesus is God born in the flesh, Who is God with us! God is a Spirit and no one can see Him, but born in a fleshly body, He was seen! But by believing faith in Him now, we are blessed for, although we cannot see Him physically, we believe by faith and by His Holy Spiritual love moving in our hearts when we seek not to sin against Him any more; but if we do....let us quickly repent and ask Him for forgiveness again and He will forgive when we truly ask sincerely with sorrow for what we say and do....but we must not make a habit of it....for like earthly parents when we misbehaved our Heavenly Father will punish us someway; somehow when we sin again against Him! We need not fear Him in punishment because His perfect love casts out all fear and in obedient love He is a good Father to all His adopted Children who will inherit His Kingdom by staying in His Family all our lives and not be prodigal Sons and Daughters! Read the Bible and seek Jesus on your own and He will be your Savior and Lord, too! You will never regret it, for once you've tried Him (sincerely) you will like Him, for God is good and He always is....even when He punishes for misbehaving like any father would do but He is a loving Father and guides us with love and kindness! I am off my soap box now! God Bless and always remember Jesus loves you, although we may not love Him in return until we are saved by our repentant sins being forgiven! Amen! :angel: Ma

As a Christian I have been Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus....He is my Lord and Savior....He is the only way to Heaven....Follow Him and you will not fail. Following a man will get one into big trouble!

Deep but any word that teaches love of the Lord and fellow man is okay by me. Still recall the poem from about grade 6...Abo Ben Adam...says it all to me especially when coming home from another day of work!

n/t

Hi guys I've been laying low for a while got caught up in a heat score with a whites company representative about warranties and other things and was spanked buy others on the forum , Someone sent me a private post and that encouraged me to exit out of a drama that would never end , I'm still resisting temptations and thank GOD ! Hanging in their . waking up to reality after 40 years of willful sin is tuff , but Jesus has not cut his cord of mercy to me yet , so I am going to push forward , drawing closer to the lord , lm still metal detecting , it does help with my OCD and anxiety , hey ! Today I was M dinging a soccer field and I started to say the LORDS prayer and I found a silver ring , now at times I want to ask GOD ! Hey how about a big fat gold ring , but feel guilty when I even think about such a request , I did give away a nice silver ring yesterday to my cousin for a wedding ring replacement , it had the LORDS prayer on it , it was hard to let go of it , its just metal ! It will all melt away someday soon , and I don't want to be melting with it . covetousness ? I better make sure lm more interested in the doing and not the getting all the time , but isn't the getting why we do it , lol

Thank the Lord when I find something cool. When I pray before going digging, I thank Him that I get to go and enjoy the hobby, and that I will be thankful no matter the finds. He is Good all the time! :thumbup:

I here you brother mike , it is so relaxing out in a big park or water , God is so good !

I always talked to the Lord when starting to detect and asked Him to guide my footsteps to where He wanted me to hunt and be with Him as I enjoyed the outdoors! In the areas that I found something nice, I felt good about :detecting: there and when I did find something nice, no matter what it was, coins, ring and etc., I would thank Him immediately for the hidden treasure He allowed me to find! I just asked Him that whatever He wanted me to find was okay with me and even if I didn't find anything fantastic or unusual, I still thanked Him for the nice day and for blessing me to be able to be out and going :detecting: As most members on here know, I sure did enjoy the hobby and belonging to the coin club and doing hunts with the club members! A very enjoyable time for me, especially, after I was divorced and lived by myself for many years and still do but not able to do the hobby any longer and haven't been able for awhile....But sure enjoy hearing about others adventures and seeing their finds! God Bless ya'll and keep on, keepin' on for Jesus and enjoying the MD'ing Hobby and out enjoying God's beautiful nature and scenery! Amen! :angel: Ma