Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

water newbe could really use help

jeff

I am ready to purchase a water machine, thinking of the Fisher 1280x or perhaps a P.I. machine,
I will be doing mostly fresh water. Also trying to decide what size coil to go with.

Thoughts from you pro's would be appreciated.

Jeff

I bought the Headhunter Diver. I used to have a 1280X. Both machines respond and control exactly the same but i think the diver goes deeper. The 1280X is built like a tank though and has a lifetime warranty. You should check them both out before you decide.
Good luck, hope to see some great finds posted by you here,
Dan

You can also check into Tesoro they have 2 good machines and all their detectors have a lifetime warranty. I use a Tesoro Tigershark and it is awsome and has great depth. It picks up the tiny gold rings at good depths as well as chains. Hope this helps their is just too much good things about all the brands you just have to decide what you want it to do and how much are you willing to spend.

Good Luck and have a good day