Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Watched A Really Interesting Film On Netflix This Afternoon

SeniorSeeker

By The Name Of: Dark Legacy II
"This follow on documentary asserts that the Bush family dynasty engineered the deaths of John F. Kennedy and his son, who died in a 1999 plane crash." Really nuts right? Let me simply say I never believed the governments theory of how they were killed. I always believed or had a gut feeling the mob & the CIA were involved up to their eyeballs. Anyway...this is an interesting film that has a lot of unprovable merit. You watch it & you decide. Interesting to say the least.

Our Government for the whole has always been greedy and power hungry and I wouldn't put anything past them in what they do and have done to keep their power, money and benefits! I don't believe the Bush family ever had anything to do with murder of anyone but the Kennedy's sure have because of their power, money and sinfulness! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma