Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was trying to scan in some small pictures and expand them.

George-CT

These were shots I took on a cheap camera while in Spain visiting my son George. We had driven down to Gilbralta to see the rock and coming back we decided to go to Seville, Spain. Beautiful area and while just wandering the back country we came across this old Roman ruin. They charged 50 pesetas to get in, about 40 cents then. You could stay all day and wander where ever you wanted. No guide or anything, just had to come out the way you went in. Some of it had been dug out and some was still being done by different schools teaching how to do it. I really enjoyed it here and have better pictures but these were on the system here that I had saved trying to get them bigger, but the grain is starting to show. I can only imagine the tales this place could tell. I imagine a few became lion food...not a nice thought at all... talk about a creep factor while walking around down under this stuff....The donkey one is one I did not expand and clean up. My son speaks very good Spanish so asked him about the ruins. He said that all the stone work came from the hills behind him and if we had time to hike up there or came back he would show us. At the time we where headed to Portugal so we passed on that. He was just riding the donkey around keeping and eye on his goats and I think sheep.

George-CT

Those ruins are just incredible ! Such an historic place, I'd be torn having to leave a place like that. A history buff's dream come true. Great pics and post. :thumbup:

I have never been to Europe and like most people have always been fascinated by the ruins, of any age. I would love to see them but never will. My dream is to visit Macchu Picchu in Peru one day. It just doesn't seem possible that so called "Primitive People" could build such structures!

n/t