Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was down to the beach for 2 hours in the winds and high seas :shocked:

wesbeach

I went down to the VA Beach oceanfront to try some detecting in the high seas and high winds. It was a real battle from 5:00pm until 7:30pm. The winds must have been gusting over 40 mph at times and the walking was quite difficult going North and quite fast and easy going back South. I found a little clad here and there, a tarnished silver earring, and a peeling plated ring along with a little trash. I don't have pics of my finds, but I do have some I took of the oceanfront this afternoon. The seas were so angry they were foaming.

Here are a few pictures from the lane: