Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Was Blessed to get anothr metal detector

Waterdog

I said a few prayers as I was having issues with my metal detector. I thought my days of buying metal detectors was over (limited funds), but just recently I came across some additional money. Today I am waiting once again on the Brown truck for a delivery.
Prayers work

What did ya get?

Yes waterdog what did you get , and your handle tells me it might be a water machine, waterhound

I bought a Minelab x-terra 705 with a 9 inch with and 6 inch 7.5 khz coils. The guy at the store had the metal detector drop shipped from Minelab , he said it would be newer stock, maybe 2017 ? While the 6 inch coil and hat are shipped from his store. So I am watching two shipments headed my way with tracking numbers on both. There is one package due to deliver today, while the other will be here on Friday.
I used to dredge for Gold in the rivers of California, Where I got the name waterdog

Waiting for it...:clap:

Thanks for telling how you got your name, did you find much gold in California ,?

7 Cents uses one. I have a Exterra 30 (now it is a 305) I use it for beach, competition, tot lots, snow, and evidence recovery.

I hope the 705 will be a good machine for me, as it is light, I can see the numbers, and it has a back light so I can hunt at all hours.

I use a xterra 70 almost same thing. I really like mine probably never part with it. I have Nel coils and minelab coils and a coiltek for mine I think I have 9 coils.