Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog's thoughts........

warthog

Ya know,it is really something,when Believers are facing certain death,versus non-believers......When believers are informed the end is near,most of them say 'HALLELUJAH,I'M ALMOST HOME!!!',compared to the stories I have heard,concerning non-believers just before death-Terror,screaming,shouting..........It is said Joseph Stalin,on his deathbed,demonstrated his last act of defiance to God by looking up and shaking his fist st Him.....Marilyn Monroe was told the Gospel by none other than Billy Graham,and told him 'I don't need your Jesus'-A week later,she died......
For us that share Jesus as our Savior,we have firm belief that,no matter what life throws at us,on our last day,WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST,AMEN!!!That is my sustaining hope,when the pain gets real bad,amen........Do you remember the movie 'GHOST' with Patrick Swayze??When I seen it the first time,concerning the part there toward the end,where the demons come to get the bad guys,the hair on the back on my head stood straight up.While no one knows for sure what happens,it sure was eye-opening......:sadwalk:

How does this coincide with what the Bible says about the dead? Psalm 146:3-4, Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10? Ezekiel 18:4? Genesis 3:19?

the term Christian is used so loosely that I normally refer to myself as a true believer to seperate myself from a lot of those that claim to be but their lives speak otherwise. you are either His or you are not, He won't care what church you belonged to except that you belong to His family. We as brothers and sisters in Christ are to be up lifting each other and edifying, we are to be more like family than most of us are with our real families. It is by His Grace that we even exist, much less forgiven for our sins and offered salvation thru the blood of Christ and the empty tomb.

I agree the term Christian is loosely defined. As far as not caring what "church" you belong too, there are good people everywhere and we are not in a position to judge anyone. Something however to make us think would be what Jesus himself said at Matthew 7:21-23. Then examine what God's will is and do our best to follow it.