Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog Steve here......

warthog

I have to tell you all:Whatever kind of bug got ahold of me,it sure is NASTY!!!!I got some meds from the Dr.yesterday,last night was absolutely the worst I have felt in 30 years.This morning I can say iI am a bit better,but it has left me extremely weak and dizzy.I got up this morning and cooked a couple eggs for us,and it left me feeling like I climbed Everest.I hope I am well enough to do my own written song for Easter Service this Sunday............

Prayers for healing and renewed strength for the ability to attend church and sing your song on Easter Sunday and remember Christ suffered more before and during His death on the cross than any of us ever have and then He arose and made a way for our Resurrection from death unto eternal life like Him! Praise the Lord for His salvation grace giving us life-everlasting in the Kingdom of God, forever and ever! Amen!

May God heal you in time to sing come Sunday but, if not, God may want you to rest a bit more. Listening to our Devine Healer is something we learn as we age. It doesn't come natural for most of us. Take time to heal & time to listen .