Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog (Steve) here, wit some updates......

warthog

Happy new year to all!!! We are attending our annual New Year's Party tonight, at our Church, I hope everyone has a great 2018!!!......Speaking of 2018, I FINALLY have my appointment to get my left hip replaced: March 28, 2018.....This will make 2 back surgeries and 2 hip replacements done, my right was replaced 08/2016......This next Spring, my goal is to get back walking, and losing 50-60 Lbs.........My left hip has gotten so bad, I can barely walk at all.. NEXT SUMMER, WET AND DRY:detecting:, FOR SURE!!!!I'm still deeply involved in my music,53 years in 2018, for playing the guitar......I have Christmas music videos, if anyone would like to hear some....!!!

Happy New Year to you and Marsha! May your every wish come true with God's blessings! Would love to hear your music but still having a lot of trouble with this computer off and on, so may not be able to do so! Ma

I can send my videos to you at your E mail address.P.M. me,if you want to see them.For some reason,they will not upload to Find's.........

Hi wgSteve, It may be because of your browser! I think if you have Explorer 11, there are problems with it! Don't know if I can receive by email but will PM my email address to you and maybe they will be opened and maybe not, as so much trouble with my Laptop! :sad: God bless your music ministry! Ma