Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog Steve here.Been a while.....

warthog

I hope and pray all my fellow TH'ers and Brothers and Sisters In Christ are well.Marcia and I are doing fine,I am still healing from hip surgery,been 4 months since replacement...
We are all set for Christmas,we would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year......I found a video on YouTube,it is based on 'O Holy Night',sung by Josh Groban.It is a great version of the birth of Our Savior,very emotional........We have been involved in Music Worship for Christmas,but we missed two venues to play on December 11,weather didn't cooperate....Last Sunday,I led the congregation in 'O Holy Night',and Marcia sang 'Christmas Shoes'....This coming Sunday,CHRISTMAS DAY!!!,I am doing 'Little Drummer Boy',leading the congregation.FIRST TIME,FOR ME,PLAYING WORSHIP MUSIC IN CHURCH ON CHRISTMAS DAY,WHAT AN HONOR!!!

Hope you guys have a very blessed Christmas

Congrats on the honor of playing music on Christmas Day in church! Keep up the singing and playing for the glory and praise of Jehovah God and for our Lord Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We have the hope that 2017 will be far better than the last 8 years, for our hope is in Jesus and He never fails His own! Amen! :angel: Ma

I was just thinking about you the other day. I was letting some guys at work listen to your our dogs gave us fleas song.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.