Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog here,with some words..........

warthog

Happy Thanksgiving to all here.....This is truly ironic:My blood tested at 136 this morning,probably the lowest in six months-On one of the biggest over-eating days known.....We will have the whole works..right down to the pies and cheesecake,too(actually,I made the cheesecake this morning.There was a little bit left over,so).GOODBYE,136!!!!!!.I am so very much blessed and thankful for what I have,especially everybody here........We are having some folks from our Church over,they have very little,and they were completely overwhelmed with thanks to think we would invite them..They said they had never been invited before for Thanksgiving,and that is so sad....Jesus basically told us "IF YOU LOVE ME,SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE,WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING BACK!!!!",and we feel it is an honor and a privilege to do this....I hope you all have as wonderful a Thanksgiving as we will have in this household.....PS.......Later today,I am going to call all three of my sisters to wish them Happy Thanksgiving,and to tell them how much I love them,AMEN!!!!:thumbup:

n/t

That is a very good thing you are doing for them who wouldn't have a Thanksgiving Day like many of us do or have had....too many people alone for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, but when we have Jesus we are truly never alone ever! God will bless you for the goodness you and Marcia are doing because good deeds never go unanswered! Hope your day is great and your blood sugar doesn't rise too high as you eat the Thanksgiving Day goodies! Amen! :angel: Ma