Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog here,post-OP........:stretcher:.....

warthog

Surgery went very well,according to my hip Dr..........Woke up,with very little pain meds in me,,almost 'tossed my cookies',pain BAD....But,they got me dialed in,had supper '(beef tips and gravy with noodles,YUM!!!'),and just laying here,quite sore..........Dr. came in,we had a nice chat,b.p.155/75.Up walking tomorrow.I am thinking today woulda been too intense: When I woke up after surgery,pain was rather INTENSE.Still hurts,but not as bad.......Thanks fer the prayers,all.Love,Warthog Steve.:wave:

n/t

Glad all went well and praying for God to ease your pain and make life more tolerable for you as you heal! Will take time so don't over do but just that which the drs say to do! :angel: Ma

All those muscles,tendons,etc,etc,waking up from 2 years of non use,with the rest all indignant from the surgery....BUT,PAIN LIKE THIS IS A GOOD THING,it means there is 'room for improvement'.......First walking time,I did 6 stairs up and down,hafta be able to climb stairs,before I go home...SECOND expedition,walked a little farther,did 18 stairs,both ways....It surely felt good,to stand up straight,I haven't been able to stand up straight in 2 years,at least.Tomorrow,more walking,then hopefully home!!Thanks fer the prayers,folks.AMEN!!

Yep, intense pain will always bring up blood pressure---been there done that---three back fusions and one neck fusion.