Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Warthog here,...About my demoes.......

warthog

I will say this,about everybody here warning me knows a lot more than I do,and now,I must pull my feet out of my mouth and APOLOGIZE.....Paramount has done not a blessed thing,except take my money,and say exciting things.I believe it was God,having you 'folks in the know' telling me,to watch out.I got royally bamboozled,by their slick talk,to the point That my desire to send my songs anywhere has died and blown away.As for writing more songs,it is fun and relatively easy for me,but from now on,I will keep them where they belong,in Worship services.I am not looking for fame and fortune,if God wanted that for me, it might have happened.Truth is,I am in just no condition to run all over the country,promoting anything...Warthog.....:shrug::(

The Lord can use his people to warn and give advice to other brothers and sisters in Christ. People get scammed by the thousands daily. It is sad that there are people who have nothing better to do than to prey on others. Glad all is good now! :thumb up: God bless

You need to post some videos on here were we can hear your guitar again. Or email me some like you did before. I like the guitar. I also have your fleas song I bought on iTunes.

Whatever our Lord Jesus Christ spiritually quickens you to do or not do, just listen and make sure that He is the One telling you, for satan tries to trick people by speaking lies for he is the evil one and is jealous of Jesus and will try to destroy all things that are good of God! Keep writing, singing and playing and, if or when it is time for them to be published for others to read or placed on CDs to buy you will know and it will be for the glory of Jehovah and our blessed Savior, Jesus! Take time to search and find out before sending money to anyone! May God's blessings be many for you and Marcia to keep on giving God the glory in songs of praise and in your the music of your guitar playing! Always remember, He is with you, so no one can be against you when you put everything in His care! Amen! Ma